Pvt Ltd Company Registration Documents
Registering a Private Limited Company is a significant step towards establishing a separate legal entity with limited liability for its shareholders. The registration process involves submitting specific documents to the appropriate government authorities. In this guide, we will outline the essential documents required for Private Limited Company registration, emphasizing their importance in the registration process.
1. Director and Shareholder Documents:
- Director Identification Number (DIN): Directors must have a DIN, which is obtained by filing Form DIR-3.
- Proof of Identity and Address: Directors' PAN card, passport, or Aadhar card, along with a recent utility bill or bank statement as proof of address.
- Passport-Sized Photographs: Passport-sized photographs of all directors.
2. Shareholder Documents:
- Proof of Identity and Address: Similar to directors, shareholders need to provide proof of identity and address.
- Share Subscription and Shareholding Pattern: Details of the number of shares held by each shareholder and the share subscription agreement.
3. Registered Office Documents:
- Address Proof: Recent utility bill (electricity, water, gas), property tax receipt, or lease agreement of the registered office premises.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC): NOC from the property owner or landlord for using the premises as the registered office.
4. Memorandum of Association (MoA):
- MoA Drafting: The MoA defines the company's main objectives, business activities, and the scope of operations. It must be prepared and signed by at least two subscribers in the presence of a witness.
5. Articles of Association (AoA):
- AoA Drafting: The AoA outlines the internal regulations, management structure, and operational procedures of the company. It must be signed by the subscribers in the presence of a witness.
6. Declaration of Consent:
- Form INC-9: Each director and subscriber must submit a declaration of consent to act as a director or partner.
7. Additional Documents:
- Affidavit of Non-Acceptance of Deposits: Directors and subscribers must provide an affidavit stating that the company has not accepted any deposits.
- Declaration of Directors: Form DIR-2 with details of directors' interests in other entities.
8. PAN and TAN Application:
- PAN Application: Application for Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the company.
- TAN Application: Application for Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN) for tax-related purposes.
9. Common Seal (Optional):
- Common Seal: While no longer legally mandatory, having a common seal is optional. If chosen, the common seal should be prepared and presented.
Conclusion: Registering a Private Limited Company involves assembling a comprehensive set of documents to establish the legal foundation of the company. Each document serves a crucial role in defining the company's structure, objectives, and operations. Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of these documents is essential for a smooth and successful Private Limited Company registration process.